Nov 24, 2009

Here it is...Be Welcomed Max!




Finally, we've got him. After a long-term search, Andres decided he was the one to be with us. I was not that sure about it but I agreed. Now, I know he is the perfect pet and there could've not been anyone but him. I should tell the complete story, which is quite long, since he lasts around one month to choose the suitable breed, and should it be a "Welsh Corgi Pembroke", once he did, he had to select where to get it. He wanted a genuine breed so he bough it in a dog's breeders in Guadalajara.
Two months later and after so many papers and proceedings Max was at home with us. With two-months aged I saw him and I did fell in love with him immediately. He was so cute, furry and with that foxy head, upright ears and soul-filled eyes makes him irresistible.

No comments: